Friday, March 16, 2007

VisualDNA As I See It




I discovered this VisualDNA thing over at Whirlwind's blog today. I clicked on a picture that most represented me in a bunch of different categories and, voila, there was my personality, deconstructed. According to my VisualDNA, I:

~ Like to think differently, always from another perspective.
~ Have a high sex drive and appetite for "lurve."
~ Love to be in charge of where I'm going--the freedom of choosing my own direction.
~ Like to unwind after a long day--nothing beats relaxing the shoulders, loosening the tongue and letting the day go by.
~ Think of technology when I think of freedom.

Ah, technology. The freedom to bore untold numbers of people with my personality.

You know you want to do it, too.

5 comments:

S said...

Yeah, I did it. And I was fairly impressed by the results! Some of it was pretty transparent -- I like the Mona Lisa, so I'm traditional... But some of it was true in a deeper way.

Thanks for the link.

Lawyer Mama said...

Nifty! It was pretty close.

joker the lurcher said...

couldn't resist it either!

Redneck Mommy said...

I'm a dreamer, a conqueror, back to basics home-soul type of gal.

Hmmm...

Lisa said...

we have the same "gross." Very nice ;)