Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Everyone Poops


So this is what it's like to be the elephant in the momosphere. I'm leather folds of gray tonnage lumbering across a landscape filled with more sprightly and adaptable beasts of burden. All around me hind quarters are kicking up a chorus line. There is so much braying that I couldn't hear a hoo if I wanted to. It's a grand caravan. It's a high flying party. I may be bringing up the rear, but I'm heading toward change just the same.

And do you know what?

We're all leaving the same trail. Everyone poops, my friends. Everyone poops.




3 comments:

April said...

you're not alone. the presence within bloggy land is subtle, but it's here.

toyfoto said...

I love you all the same.

The real work is ahead of us.

Girlplustwo said...

we are all in this together, sister.